I TOLD MYSELF I’d start blogging. In January 2010.
Guess what? I never did. So here I am; trying again.
But I’m clearer about what I’d want my blog to be, just like how I’m clearer of how I’d like my life to be.
I suppose it’s one of those things that come with time. Like a camera lens focusing; the subject matters are clearer.
But more on that later.
NEW YEAR’S EVE felt like something I just “eased” into. I don’t have a list per say; but I have a sense of things. Of who I wanna be, what I wanna achieve, things I need to do.
This blog for example. I know I wanna start doing this again.
So here I am; monologue-ing into cyberspace.
Some highlights of 2010 (still working through this list) :
- I registered Jason Ding Enterprise
- Wedding facts: attended 11 of em. I was a bestman for 2, Emceed for 1, Songled at 1, Performed at 1.
- Stood onstage in front of at least 14000 people. (GDOP2010) the largest crowd thus far.
- Organized a fundraising event for Dream Village – That Awesome Gig (28 Aug)
- I killed a squirrel. Brutally. Dec.
- Appeared in the papers. NST’s SME segment (17 Sept)